Our Latest Craft Beer Posts from Twitter

Wednesday, July 4, 2012



Greetings, Citizens!

It is indeed July 4th.  Without a truly patriotic post yet this fine day, I'll invite you to check out some past Independence Day posts from the Ferment Nation:
http://fermentnation.blogspot.com/search?q=fourth+of+july

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything worth reading.  My "other" life has been quite hectic, but I haven't stopped sipping the nectar of the gods...  Please bear with me and check out this Storified collection of brews I've been sampling lately.  Please feel free to share your experiences with us: simply mention @FermentNation in a tweet with a brief citizen review of a beer you're drinking.  Heck, make it any fermented beverage.  If you have a picture, even better.  Or a food pairing.... Just give our readers some ideas and inspiration for their next adventure.


By the way, for a truly patriotic toast (in an ancient Chinese black magic sort of way) check out what Jack Burton and Wang have to say: http://youtu.be/RR7q-qf3VSQ

No comments:

Post a Comment