Our Latest Craft Beer Posts from Twitter

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Greetings, Citizens!

Sorry I have been totally derelict in my posting duties lately...  I still owe y'all a detailed picture album of our trip to Victory for the Chili Challenge, and I promise I will put it up there soon.  But my "other" life has been super crazy and I haven't been able to post a whole lot of stuff.  So the following Storify collection will keep you updated on some of the brews I got to taste this week.  I was @ThePourHouseNJ this week and had an amazing 3-beer session on Thursday night.  Can't wait til next week to celebrate their 3-Year Anniversary with some ultra rare brews on tap.  Check out these tasty beverages for yourself, just as soon as you can.  They all come highly recommended by yours truly:


Thanks for your patience.  More posts to come ASAP, I swear it will be done.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment