Our Latest Craft Beer Posts from Twitter

Friday, May 20, 2011

North Coast Old Rasputin

Ferment Nation Beer Blog Presidential BriefWhat: North Coast Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout 9% abv.
Where: El Presidente's house.
When: The Eve of Final Judgment, Friday, May 20th, 2011.
What-have-you: So much to say, so little time left. This hearty brew leaves nothing to be desired in terms of flavor and body; it's as dark and mysterious as the mad monk on the label. Never bound by time and space, Old Rasputin has international ties: American brewery, English tradition, Russian court. Deep roasted flavors, chocolate and coffee as one would expect. Maybe some anise? It's warming but not boozy.
I love it. I really love it. In fact, I'm feeling fairly immortal myself now that I've come to the end. The END???...

Email El Presidente

No comments:

Post a Comment