Our Latest Craft Beer Posts from Twitter

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Blanche de Bruxelles

Here's a review from one of my best friends in the world.  Crazy Tom is a lover of life and he's always on the lookout for a good brew.  Blanche de Bruxelles is one of the very first beers I ever reviewed on this blog, so it holds a very special place in my heart.  Kinda like Tom.  Let's hear what he has to say:

It's 90 degrees, the kids are napping, and I'm awfully close to Baker Street pub which is conveniently located on my block. I send an image of the beer menu to El Presidente, and he swiftly eyes the Blanche De Bruxelles Belgian Wheat. Ohhhhhh! Summer sizzle squelched by a refreshing cascade of light but flavorful brew. I love it. I actually taste the coriander and orange peel added during the brewing process, and it is a really smart balance. Doesn't interfere; rather it compliments the Belgian goodness like an old chum. It's something different but worth trying. Bringing me back to Belgium.  Finished. The children, and my palate, have awoken. Time to contact Owen for his next recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment