Our Latest Craft Beer Posts from Twitter

Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend of Many Flavors

Greetings, Citizens!  Your favorite Presidente spent the weekend with the First Lady's family and got to sample some pretty awesome brews, some of which were first tastes.  Check out this storified collections of pics and tweets from this weekend, with some additional commentary.



Thanks for reading.  If you have any comments, please don't hesitate to get in touch.  Email me or comment on Facebook or Twitter.  The contact info for those social media sites are over to your right.  Thanks and Cheers!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Owen, Must be nice to have a contact for all these great fall beers. I've been working my way through the seasonal beers myself with some pain to my wallet. It's all for a good cause though. Cheers!

Owen McCuen said...

Thanks for reading! Keep in touch and let us know your favorite seasonals. Almost time for spiced holiday ales and winter warmers...

Post a Comment