Our Latest Craft Beer Posts from Twitter

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Apology

Dearest Citizens,

I have been away clearing brush off the ranch in New Jersey and so have shunned my duties as president of this great nation. In celebration of Saint Patrick's Day, I chaired a roundtable of Irish Stout draught cans a mere few weeks ago. The scores haven't reached your homes yet because the V.P. and I were torn away from the Orval office on separate ventures. These are not excuses, however, just apologies.

Raise your flags. Raise your glasses. Raise your expectations. This FermentNation is your home for delicious lifegiving beverages and the good times they bring.

Keep your eyes open for the video footage of the Irish Stout Roundtable coming soon to Fermentnation.com.

Thank you for your patience and support. I love this nation!

No comments:

Post a Comment