Our Latest Craft Beer Posts from Twitter

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Philly Craft Brew Fest 2011

Hey Citizens, the Presidential motorcade is on the move! We're headed to the Philly Craft Beer Festival 2011.  Keep checking in throughout the day for some pictures of my briefs.  I mean...

Anyway, keep in mind that I am only human and can't sample everything (though I promise to give it the old college try).  I don't want to geek out too badly, taking notes and whatnot, so expect some really short descriptions and first impressions.  And see if you can guess which ones were recorded within the first half hour or so... and witness the downward spiral.

Then, sometime before Tuesday or Wednesday, there'll be an overview of the Festival with tons of pictures and all the collected brief reviews.  Stay tuned, dear citizens.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment