Our Latest Craft Beer Posts from Twitter

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hello From Denver, CO







Hello, Dear Citizens!

El Presidente here with some pre-conference beer adventures... Bull & BushPub and Brewery in Denver, Colorado has a lot to offer. Sadly, I didn't get a chance to take it all in but I can offer at least a sampling of their fine fare.

The burgers were amazing, as was the mashed potatoes and green chili... but we really went for the beers. The Man Beer was a nice reddish-coppery IPA with pretty solid malt skeleton and some hoppy jazz to bitter up the brew. Cask-conditioned, it was huge on body and chill on flavor, while the regular tap version was a bit more flavorful and more on the crisp side.



The Ghoul Fuel Pumpkin ale was smooth and pumpkinny at 8% abv and super drinkable!

















We also ordered from the Vintage Beer menu. What's that you say? Sounds like a private reserve just for El Presidente. Well, I couldn't pass it up. Since I happen to be in Colorado, I tried the Avery Brabant, a barrel-aged wild ale with a zinfandel kick. Check for a Presidential Brief on that one. Very tasty.

Wish I could go back, but I guess only time will tell. Til then, if you're in Denver, check out the Bull & Bush. It's an old world style pub with awesome beers and food to match!



Email El Presidente

No comments:

Post a Comment